Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gracie's New Tile Floor



Gracie is getting a new tile floor in her Mommy's kitchen, dining room, and entry. Gracie's house had Pergo flooring but her Dadda soon found out it was not all it was cracked up to be. Apparently Swedes are easier on their floors.
Gracie's dishwasher overflowed through the air gap down the wall and under the flooring. For a few days it really was a "floating floor". It blistered at all the joints in the kitchen area.
Gracie's Mommy picked a lovely pattern and Dadda added a few embellishments hoping to add a little something extra to the look.
Dadda is working on the floor on his off days, which are few these days. That helps keep Mommy happy.

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Hi ya Wade. Or is that Dadda? Just kidding. I love the new floor. When you are done with yours can you come over and do mine? I'll pay you.

Thanks for coming over from Wendy's blog. I just love that girl.

Have a terrific day. :)

Hizzeather said...

Cool! Looks great! You are so handy to have around. :)

Our Family said...

Wow! That's all I can say--wow!

Naomi and Family said...

Beautiful pattern! Looks really great! Can't wait to see your new floor and Gracies beautiful new furniture in person. We so have to get out there! Sorry it's been so insanely long since we have. Please forgive us! We really do love you guys and miss you tons.

Wendster said...

Wow! Those are some beautiful tile accents you put on, Dad! Nice!!!

Bet Wifey is super happy with the new floor.

Does it feel terrific to BE handy? It seems like it would feel all .... comfortable and safe like you could fix anything. Or maybe that's just what it feels like to have someone handy AROUND. Maybe it feels irritating to BE handy because everyone asks you to do things?

Anyways ... the floor looks super.

Wendster said...

by the way ... I just love that Sandee too!

(That is SO fun to see a comment from Sandee saying that she loves me. Happy sigh!)

Actually ... I love all of my blog folks. You are super special to me too, Wade. Thanks for your friendship and support. You've always been so super to me and I love 'ya for being you.

Hug!

Wendy