Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gracie Loves Her New Bed.


Gracie and her sleeping pals, Emily Penguin and Teddy

Last night Gracie slept on her new "big girl" heart bed. Gracie's friends Glenn and Stacy were clearing out a bedroom and wanted her to have it. It has hearts and roses in the design of the bed. It's a trundle bed also. Now Gracie has even more places for family and friends to sleep when they visit.
Call soon and make your reservations at Gracie's Greenbriar Inn.

3 comments:

Mindi Kay said...

Grandpa says that Gracie has a REALLY COOL BED! He likes it a lot! And he loves Gracie more than she'll ever know. And of course, he loves Wade and Mindy as well!

(I like you okay).

Love ya!

Mindi and Grandpa

Naomi and Family said...

Where do we sign up? Cute bed Gracie! We love you guys and miss you. Thank you again for the dresser! have fun and sleep well in your "big girl" heart bed!

Wendster said...

Excellent! A trundle bed all ready for my visit.

That's all I needed to know. Now .. I just need to pick a date.

lol

Wendy Wenderilla