Gracie putting on her lip balm
Gracie has a new dressing table and mirror. It has a little stool to sit on and 3 mirrors for Gracie to look at herself. My, oh my, does she love to watch herself in any mirror.
Gracie was excited to get the table from her great friends Troy and Jill. They needed a little room at their house and Gracie needed more furniture.
4 comments:
Hug and run!
Hi Gracie! Enjoy your new special mirrors and chair (vanity) ... that's aweseome.
Be back soon!
Wendy
hi Gracie~
i love your new vanity! can we come down and check it out in a couple of weeks? and maybe go to the punpkin patch!
love you tons,
Britt and Kam
Hi Mindy!
Found your blog while "blog hopping." Mind if I add yours to mine?
I seriously love the picture in this post...so cute and such a girlie thing to do! Hope everything is going well!
I still cant get over how cute this picture is!!! Or course you can add our blog!
Post a Comment