Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where Does She Get This Stuff?

Yesterday morning Mommy wanted to get up early and eat breakfast out. After sharing a reasonably tasty meal together we returned to the truck.
As Mommy closed her door Gracie said with just a touch of sarcasm " Ah, you forgot to buckle me in." Mommy and Dadda spent too much time giggling. Gracie is one funny little girl.

3 comments:

Wendster said...

She sounds a little like our Tristan.

"Uhhh ... you forgot to tie my shoe! Uhhh ... you forgot to get my jacket! Uhhhh you forgot to get my toast!" .... lol!

I love kids.

I just got all caught up on my commenting. Glad to hear all is well on the home front.

Naomi and Family said...

You know you really do wonder where they get these things from. It's almost scary. What are they not saying???? Yah, that's scary. Well good to see you all are doing well, we love you guys, and Gracie, we only use "Under the Sea Tuna too!"

Wendster said...

Hooray! Now I KNOW I have caught up on your blog because I have found my last comment on a post.

But the story was funny all over again.

hee hee heeeee!