Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wade's Witty Wordzzle Weply to Wenderilla!

We have been included in a wordzzle game that I know nothing of. Yet, in the spirit of sportsmanship I shall attempt to cheat my way to the top. Gracie's blog fan Wenderilla threw down the gauntlet. It is required to use ten words or phrases in a post.
Albino, trench, marble, assistant, Indian, What's that supposed to mean?, sound first principles, the key thing, moat, and curtain.
Here is my attempt.

I opened the curtain of my bedroom window early one morning to see my albino Indian assistant with a marble for a glass eye. He was digging a trench to drain the moat that appeared around the house after last night's deluge. As he toiled I heard him repeating a mantra to himself "The key thing to remember is the sound principles of governing are undefinable" Hearing his gibberish I called out the window " What does that mean?"

1 comment:

Wendster said...

ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOL!!!

The gibberish part and the "what does that mean?!?" CRACKED ME UP!!!

Hey ... you are good at this. You should ALWAYS play.

So glad I threw down the gauntlet.