Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank You for Our Freedom!

We here at gracieofgreenbriar are mindful of "That Last Full Measure of Devotion" made by so many of this country's finest to maintain our freedoms and spread freedom throughout the world. We thank them for their gift of our todays paid for with their tomorrows. May God continue to pour out His Providence upon this blessed land.
Thank you all for your service.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

We had a flag raising ceremony and a ward breakfast. It was awesome.

Thanks for the nice words. As I was sitting in our beautiful church building, I couldn't help think that it is because of so many people's sacrifice that I was able to do so.

Wendster said...

"paid for with their tomorrows" ...

WOW. Poignant. Well said, my friend. Well said.

Wendster said...

You DID get your award, didn't you?

The one I posted for you at my blog?

It's a friend award because you are such a good friend to me.

I sure appreciate you!