The other day as Daddy was picking Gracie up from her playgroup it started to rain. We hurriedly got in the truck and after securing ourselves with the state mandated safety harnesses we proceeded to leave for home Gracie's house. As rain started to accumulate on the windshield Gracie told me to "Turn on the Wavers, Daddy." It took me a second, but I finally got it. She meant the windshield wipers. I spend the rest of the trip home waving right along with them only to be told by Gracie "Daddy, you're silly".
5 comments:
She's cute! : )
i am going to start calling them the wavers... love that Gracie Girl
I thought they were called wavers! What kind of lame name is windshield wipers anyway! -Derek
Waving!
Hey ... Gracie is THE namer of all things that need naming.
If she says they're wavers. .. they're wavers.
pssssssst. Thanks for being one of my followers!
Post a Comment