This afternoon Mommy is feeling VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. She has not been at her best for a day or two. After returning from Mean Aunt Jeans, Mommy told Gracie to be careful touching Mommy's tummy when she climbed up to snuggle with her. Gracie leaned down and kissed Mommy's tummy and advised her " Now you are all better!" We both had to smile at that one.
Lately Gracie has been wiping her lips after she kisses her Daddy. The worst part is that is ONLY after she kisses me. I know that I will get a lot of comments about how intelligent Gracie is now. The truth is out. Daddy must be a really bad kisser. Mommy has tried consoling Daddy with the notion that it is my mustache that is tickling her face. Just one more thing I'm not any good at.
3 comments:
Aww, Wade that is not true. I witnessed Gracie wiping off a kiss from Mindy while you were at your Scout Night on Tuesday- so there! You are not alone ;)
-Holly
Yes, but we all know that little girls love their daddys best of all and just do these silly things to keep their daddys wrapped around their little fingers!
Khristine
Tristan handed me a toy last night, and then handed me a heart candle (I had a rough night and was crying and he wanted me to feel better) and he said: "There! Now you have a heart!" (he means "now you have my love")
That was SO sweet.
Kids are great mood lifters.
Post a Comment