Friday, July 11, 2008

OO-GA-SHA-GA, OO-GA-SHA-GA!!

The other night we were listening to Daddy's old 45's. I am OLD. Gracie took to s few of them. Blue Swede's Hooked On A Feeling She really loves going around the house with the OOGASHAGA,OOGASHAGA, OOGASHAGA!
She also loves the Monkees Theme song. HEY, HEY, we're the Monkees!! People say we monkey round!! Even Simon would love to have her on American Idol. Gracie loves jumping up on the living room table and dancing as she sings. She is a 3 year old rocker.
Yesterday as Mommy and Gracie were out running errands. They were stopped at traffic light when Gracie saw a man also waiting for the light to change atop of a 2 wheeled conveyance. "Look Mommy, that man has a Bi-skittle!"

1 comment:

Wendster said...

Too cute!

Tristan and I sing our sentences to each other for fun. I love to hear him sing ... prolonging his words to sound like songs.

Gotta love our kids. They are the best thing in the world.

Gracie? Glad to hear that you are practicing singing all the time! I bet that makes your parents feel so happy each time they hear you singing. You are a good daughter and you bring your parents so much sunshine. I know they love that about you. I know I do.

Have a great day Princess Gracie face.