Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Don't Worry About It and WALL E

For our FHE Monday night we hit the movies. Mommy showed Gracie Wall-E videos online to prepare her for the show. It seems to have worked. She actually stayed near by for most of the movie. It was fun to watch her reach over to stick her hand into MY popcorn bucket, all without looking. I rather enjoyed the movie as well.
Gracie has been on a roll lately. This afternoon as she was helping Mommy in the kitchen, She dropped something on the floor. As it rolled away she matter of factly stated "Don't worry about it." I guess we DON'T worry too much when something drops on the floor around here.
Last night after I got back from Webelos, Holly (Gracie's cousin, visiting from AV)and I decided to go for Wendy's Frostys. Gracie being the gracious one offered to come along and help with our ordering. At the drive up window she was calling Hello to the lady in the window until she responded back.
Are you happy now Mindi?

2 comments:

Mindi Kay said...

Mom and Dad are here and I read them the post. They also went through your old posts. Mom was quite proud of herself that she navigated through the page. They want Gracie to know how cute she is and how happy they are to get updates.

BTW, thank you for posting. Don't think I'm not going to keep bugging though.

Mindi, Mom and Dad!

Wendster said...

Is Mindi bugging you to post more often?

Cool! Then I'm gonna bug you too! heh heh. Team work.

Sounds like you guys had fun at the movies. Tristan doesn't munch out of the popcorn in my lap ... it has to be in HIS LAP. It's HIS. I may have some, but make no mistake, it's H.I.S.

Glad to report I had no trouble clicking on my favorite's link and opening your page. Easy as pie.

Hi Gracie face!

Next time something rolls away across the floor you can ALSO say (if this interests you) "Don't worry. Be happy." or "Hakuna matata." Those are my two favorites.

Kinda like you! A favorite!

Hugs!

Wenderilla Wendster Wendy bo bendy