We will be blogging privately soon. We have received a few too many unwanted comments here. We have tried to be as vague as possible with information about Gracie. I will not allow her safety to be compromised. The world has too many sick people and many use this amazing tool for communicating for evil purposes. This feature will allow us to post more Gracie stuff. Please rest assured we will only block the unsavory types. Wenderilla will always be welcome at Gracie of Greenbriar.
3 comments:
I am so glad you let me know that you are going private. And so glad that I am IN. After all ... I AM Gracie Face's biggest fan ... and I don't mean that in a "Misery" "Kathy Bates" kinda way at ALL ... in case you were wondering.
What do I do to keep on being able to come here? I just show up and you handle the blocking with a list of "invited" people? If there is something technical I need to understand to keep visiting, please let me know.
And Happy Birthday to the Aunt and Uncle.
You move the pictures thus:
Drag the mouse over the picture, the picture will either:
Get darker or
A box will appear around it.
Click CONTROL "C" (Hold down control while you click C)
Scroll your mouse to where you want the picture. Set your cursor down and click on the screen there so the cursor is definitely THERE.
Click on CONTROL "V" (Hold down control while you click on V)
Ta daaaaa! You have moved the picture.
To get rid of the old picture, just highlight the picture again by dragging the mouse over it and click on "backspace". It will disappear.
hope that helped!
p.s. I was the baby in my family
Helloooo!! As you tell Brittney, you have to add content! I need more Gracie info!!!
Hey ... I checked out Raj's blog ... the one comment I feared was unsavory/a veiled threat turned out to be a TREMENDOUS blog link! Wow! She's a super cool post writer. She's a mother in India with kids of her own and writes the most inspirational blog posts. They really inspired me and lifted me up.
I think the comment "I like to look at pics of little kids" sounded weird because of the language differences and the cultural differences, but now that I GET that she's from India and she's a mom, I don't feel the same way at all. I have added her to my list of favorite blogs.
you might want to go back to that birthday post section and click on her name and check her out.
Not that you need to invite her to Gracie's blog without getting to know her. I've never chatted with her ... just read a bunch of her stuff and left my first comments today. Just trying to "ease" your fears about that one comment. Who knows about the triple xxx guy though? That's a weird name to have. Could be Vin Diesel ish or could be a sexual reference.
Better to be private and safe for our Gracie.
Post a Comment