This past week has seen a beehive of activity. We have have been working on new front steps and walkway to Gracie's house. Mommy has wanted nice steps since she married Daddy. I think that was the only reason she wanted to get hitched was for the free construction around the house. Bullnose steps with stamped concrete walks, and even cultured stone pilasters with lights. No longer will Gracie's guests be forced to walk up the driveway and through the service entrance like the house staff. Little did she know how expensive that free would turn out to cost her.
Gracie went to visit with her cousin Brielle "Don't call me Elly Belly!" from Utah.
Elly did make an exception for Gracie. Apparently it sounds adorable coming from her mouth. Most things do. She came down with friends and we all got to go over and "hang" at the Baldwins. Gracie was most excited about going to Tim and Chip's house. She did everything she could to stay right with them. They were so patient with their little shadow.
Their older children are very popular and it was a crowded house and yard party. Great grillin' and salads with S'mores and mint brownies for dessert. Heidi is famous for her attention to the details party spreads. Leave a comment and I will secure an invitation for you to her next gathering. Sorry, but I will be there also. Daddy was the marshmallow steward. I felt like I did a thoroughly competent job.
5 comments:
I can't wait to see the steps!
Oooh! Pick me pick me! I want an invitation!!!
I love a properly roaster marshmallow.
And a burnt marshmallow.
And a "raw" marshmallow.
And a squished marshmallow.
You get my drift. LOL.
So glad you put up all of these pictures! I love them!
Hi Gracie!
I am STILL your biggest fan. :D
Wendy Wendster Wenderilla
ahem. Properly roasteD marshmallow.
Well, now we really need to come down new steps and Marshmallows! man we are missing out!
hey Gracie, we miss you!
Cool! I get to see the new steps next month! Ya wanna come and do a bigger patio for us? Just a thought. Love you!
Post a Comment