Sunday, June 8, 2008

Gracie-isms for early June


The last few days Gracie has been busy. Yesterday while Mommy was helping sew neck coolers for the troops with Sisters at church, she I and took a little daddy daughter time. We moved her safety seat up front and took a drive. She loved being able to touch the window."Touch it Daddy,touch it." I kept touching wrong though. She finally stopped asking me.
We went to play on the swings and slides at the park too. She almost didn't want to come home to see Mommy. I thought our swing set and trampoline was enough to keep her happy.
I pointed out a big boat being towed. " Boats don't have wheels Daddy, they swim."
This morning getting dressed for church she saw DVD I have on a shelf in our bedroom.
"Look it's the Bubbly Hoobillies!" She likes watching with her old man. The black and white episodes are better.
Today we are having Elders Grubaugh and Thomas over for dinner. "Basanga" will be the main course. Apparently all Italian foods start with a "B."
Yes, that is a Rudolph shirt. His nose lights up so she wants to wear it. How can we say no. I love to watch where she takes her naps. I just love it.

3 comments:

Cheryl Lake said...

Hello, Wade! Thanks for visiting my blog about my trip to India. I'm home from work for the day so I took the time to read through all your postings. Good on ya! Really enjoyed them, and watching Gracie grow. Just one question: How do you respond now when people ask, "How're you doing, Wade?"

Wendster said...

Let's fix some Basagna ... Boobly Hoobily style.

I see I got behind on my reading while my husband was hogging my computer. So embarrassed!!! So sorry! I have caught up on my reading and commenting now. If you like, feel free to scroll back through your posts cuz there are comments from me on ALL of them.

Hugs to everyone!
Wenderilla

Jeri Pettingill said...

I got caught up again reading about Gracie. Wade, I wish I had recorded the cute things my girls said. When I remember something I am never sure which one said or did it. You are wise to get it in writing and thanks for sharing with all of the rest of us too.
Love, Jeri