Awww Wade, what a nice smile! You look very handsome in that picture! I guess I can see why Min married you! ha ha :)
I agree with Heather. You are a looker Wade. Now is that fire pit something you made? Is that part of the construction? Cuz that looks like fun.I am SO PLEASED to have a post with MY OWN NAME at the top.I am feeling VERY VERY VERY special ... and my head is getting too big for this collar, so I am just going to calm myself right this minute. Thanks for all of the pics! Can't wait to see the sidewalk.Wendy Wendster Wenderilla
Contrary to what Heather said, we, as your family, have no idea why Min married you. We're just glad she took you off our hands...Just kiddin! I love ya!!!Min (the 1st Mindi Mordue)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww Wade, what a nice smile! You look very handsome in that picture! I guess I can see why Min married you! ha ha :)
I agree with Heather. You are a looker Wade.
Now is that fire pit something you made? Is that part of the construction? Cuz that looks like fun.
I am SO PLEASED to have a post with MY OWN NAME at the top.
I am feeling VERY VERY VERY special ... and my head is getting too big for this collar, so I am just going to calm myself right this minute.
Thanks for all of the pics! Can't wait to see the sidewalk.
Wendy Wendster Wenderilla
Contrary to what Heather said, we, as your family, have no idea why Min married you. We're just glad she took you off our hands...
Just kiddin! I love ya!!!
Min (the 1st Mindi Mordue)
Post a Comment