Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blog surfers please respond


Gracie wants to hear from all of you that are watching with us as she grows. Okay so its her dad that needs the validation of his work. Most of you already know how needy I am. We hope to hear from again and often. Gracie says Hi!

4 comments:

Serena said...

I check every day to see what you have to say about Amazing Grace. You are such a good daddy and Mindy seems to like you too!

Hizzeather said...

I suscribe to your blog using Google Reader! :)

Hizzeather said...

ps...people don't like to comment a lot. More people comment to me about my blog in "real life" than on the computer. :)

Holly Mo said...

Hey Gracie [and Wade ;)] I love looking on here to see your updates and funny little Gracie stories. It helps me feel connected even though i don't get to see you as often as i wish i could. I love you! :D