Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sweetheart, I'm home!!


The last few days Gracie has been running around the house calling us all "Sweetheart". It is amusing to me her little voice calling out. She came into our bedroom last night with the proclamation "Sweetheart, I'm Home!" Mommy and I had a really good chuckle with that. Of course, that only fed her willingness to try and be even more adorable. She does enjoy the fawning of her parents, validating her amazing cuteness not only to herself but, many others as well.
I hate to relate this story but, I feel I must. After all it is Gracie of Greenbriar. Last evening as I was shall we say "indisposed on the throne". (Sorry for the imagery)Gracie opened the door knocking as she came in, " You have a visitor." I told her that this was daddy time and I would talk with her later. I immediately felt bad. The look on her face changed quickly to one of sadness. I know she enjoys bothering Mommy at such times. I guess I'm not much of a parent.

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Holly was like that too...she would say funny things, and we would all laugh, and then she would not stop saying them after that, trying to get laughs out of us. It was adorable-slash-annoying. :) Just ask her to say, "It's Shake 'n' Bake, and I helped!" We always tease her about that.

Wendster said...

That is funny!
You have a visitor!
Thank heavens she was referring to herself and not to the mailman or something. LOL!
Wenderilla