Gracie really has a dopey dad. Only I would be excited about the 51st blog post. I didn't see the number 50 before I blogged last.
Today we went to Yorba Linda for another funeral. Edward "Big Bill" Wright passed over last Friday. He certainly was a big personality. He made the room his every time I was around him. Yet when you talked to him you were the most important person there. Our memories are sweet and they will last until we meet again.
Gracie her parents were sitting in the back of the chapel when the wiggles hit. While Mommy was trying to keep Gracie in the foyer and entertained, Gracie was standing at the door trying to open it. "I want to sit with Daddy." Mommy warned her that someone could open the door and knock her over. " Look there is a picture of Jesus." Some how the messages were crossed. Gracie asked " Jesus is going to knock me over?"
As we were traveling home and discussing our family relationships for Gracies benefit Mommy pointed out that she was my child. Gracie took exception to the accusation. " I'm not a child, I'm just a kid."
1 comment:
FIFTY ONE POSTS!!!!!!!
Why, this is a red letter day! Now ... if only I could access a red font in the comment box. Hmmmmm.
Congratulations on hitting 51!
I am so glad that you blog.
If you didn't, how else would I have gotten my cool nickname? And how would I get to hear cool stories about Gracie?
Wenderilla
Post a Comment