Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Joe Mussack will be missed

Gracie took her family on road trip to Oregon this past week to attend a funeral mass for our good friend Joe Mussack. Joe went to be with The Savior 3 May 2008. He was a true Christian man. He raised a great family with his wife Lorraine. I have been privileged to know and associate with the Mussacks for over 35 years.
Our hearts and prayers go out to the Mussack family at this time of mourning and celebrating Joe's life and legacy.
We spent a extra few days traveling to keep Gracie a little happier about all the hours she spent in her car seat. We are quite fortunate that she does so well strapped into the seat. Rarely fussing, we do bribe her with stops at a few play lands along the way.
We sidetracked returning to visit the Monterrey Bay Aquarium to see the fishes. Mom and Dad visited there on our honeymoon so many moons ago. It was very crowed this time.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

I'm sorry about your friend! I'm so thankful for our knowledge of the Gospel at times like this.

ps...thanks for promoting Cody's blog! Cool! :)

Wendster said...

It was nice that you could combine the farewell with some fun for Gracie. Hope the services were nice and that you enjoyed the rest of your trip.
I bet Gracie is such a good girl on trips. And I'm sure the aquarium was cool even with the crowds ... I've been once or twice and know that it gets mighty stuffy inside when it's crowded ... but that observation deck outside for the otters is always nice.

Wendster said...

You guys feeling any better this week?