This morning as Gracie was eating cereal with Uncle Brent I brought in my Costco breakfast sandwiches. One bacon and one sausage. Gracie asked for a bite. "After you finish your cereal" was my reply. "I'm full" said Gracie. " If you are full full how will eat the sandwich bites. " Because I'm the Princess!"
This afternoon we went to lunch with our Texas friends Blake, Bairn and their Mommy. They are 16 months younger than Gracie.
Gracie was too excited to see them and climbed into their van before they even got unbuckled from their seats. As she stood between them she blurted out with the appropriate body language of raised shoulders and a hug " They're so cute!" They are very handsome boys with blue,blue eyes.
Needless to say there was alot of stuff on the floor before we left the resturant.
1 comment:
Takes cute to recognize cute!
Post a Comment