Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Duck,Duck, Goose!!




Last week we went to our local park to use the swings and feed the ducks. Our first mistake was picking up Taco Bell before we arrived. Gracie was in too much of a rush to feed the ducks and did not want to eat. Sorry, Daddy was hungry. He had to carry the loaf of bread and would not be able to do so without some of his own food first. Teaching a 2 year old patience takes patience.
Gracie shared her bread bonanza with another boy at the park with his dad. They both enjoyed feeding them until the geese got a little too close and LOUD. I suppose they can be a little more imposing at eye level. I'm not sure I would be real comfortable around a 450 pound goose either.
Later as I was making a sandwich at home I found my own pickle jack o'lantern. It didn't taste like pumpkin though. I don't know if I would like roast beef, cheese, pickle and pumpkin. I do have weird tastes.

3 comments:

Wendster said...

I agree about the geese! They have sharp little teethy things you know.
And I agree about the patience, something I lacked a bit today.
I'm missing the Jack O Lantern Pickle thing though. Am I supposed to see a jack o lantern made from pickle chips? Or did a sandwich sit in a car and pickle itself with heat and age? Or am I completely lost?

Hugs
Wendy

Wendster said...

I'm ready to sign up for scripture commentary class. :D

Mindy said...

When am I going to be able hear fun music while I cruise Gracie's blog?