Just before leaving this morning Gracie woke up enough to start singing "Happy Birthday Daddy" Certainly a great start to my birthday. She has been practicing all week. Last night she kept asking me if I wanted pie or a cake. She decided that I will have a heart shaped chocolate cake. She even helped Mommy make it. She likes to clean the bowl after. "Chocolate face, chocolate face!" She really enjoyed repeating it as she licked the spatula clean.
She had to come into the office to share a secret about my cake. Chocolate chips in the mix. Can there be too much chocolate?
Hey to Grandma and Grandpa looking inwith help from Aunt Mindi. Gracie loves you all.
She brought her Sit 'n Spin into the office last night to show everyone how well she can do it. She loves the music. "This is for Mindi and Glenn and Stacy" She sure likes to entertain.
Yes, I'm a child of the 50's and a man of the 21st century!!
9 comments:
Just logged in and showed Daddy the blog. Will sit with them tonight and go through it! Jerry is looking at the blog as well! "The Beast from the East" says "Hi!" (His words, not mine!)
Love you loads!
Just logged in and showed Daddy the blog. Will sit with them tonight and go through it! Jerry is looking at the blog as well! "The Beast from the East" says "Hi!" (His words, not mine!)
Love you loads!
Hey Wade!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad I tuned in today in time to find out it was your birthday.
That's it. This is important news that can't be missed!
I am putting it on my blog and linking to your site.
Happy Birthday and many more to you and hugs to her royal highness Princess Gracie face.
Happy happy!
Wenderilla
And no .... there can NEVER be too much chocolate.
Me again!
By the way ... when I linked to you as the Jimmy expert and birthday boy / man ... I kind of promised everyone that you would have some cake waiting for them. LOL.
I hope this isn't a problem.
And I would love to see the cake Gracie made. You know ... if you get a chance to put up a photo real quick.
They'll be bringing their own paper plates. I gave 'em all paperplates to come to my bbq.
Here you go! Paper plates for everyone at your house! Come on over, the weather's fine and the bbq's grilling!
just popped over from Wendster's blog - Happy Birthday :) Gracie is so sweet and looks like that chocolate cake was a success!! Catherine
Here for my cake! Thank you thank you thank you I DO love chocolate cake, Gracie! (and Wade and wife of Wade ... ww www wwwwww)
Thanks for playing along! I thought that was so cool of you to "make 17 cakes" ... some day I might have that many commenters, huh?
Happy Birthday Wade! Loved the pictures. Keep them coming.
Post a Comment