Gracie has been asked to bestow a nickname on one of her loyal readers in the blogasphere. From hence forth she of Wendsterblog shall be called "Wenderilla" I guess it's a good thing she just watched Cinderella and not Godzilla or something like that. Just what we need another princess here. Welcome Wenderilla. Hedder is Gracie's cousin who helps me with my blogging skills. Please don't blame her for the poor writing and lame humor. That's all mine!!
Tonight we were eating a family favorite, Yoshinoya. As we were eating Mommy asked if Gracie wanted any more vegetables. No more betchables please. She doesn't like carrots. She certainly enjoys her avocados though.
Mommy said that Gracie was a pretty little girl and Gracie replied "Yes, I am." Oh, to be so sure of one's standing in life.
5 comments:
GASP! Thank you Gracie!
Didn't I tell you you come up with the best nick names ever?
Wenderilla. I love it.
Thank you thank you thank you.
Is your nick name Gracie facie? or is that just what your daddy calls you?
Isn't she cute! I came by way of Wenderilla's blog. I wish I had known about her naming skills when I was asking for help naming our new pup, no telling what she could've come up with :-)
Hedder is better than what Derek used to call me - Fer Fer. :)
Well, if Gracie ever decides to nickname her aunty Mindi, let's hope she doesn't call me something REALLY bad. Heard you on the phone with Mom and Dad last night. Oh, how they love talking to little Gracie! Mom and Dad just beam when they talk about her! We all love our little Gracie!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WADEY POO! Last year in your 40s! Dang, when did we get so old!
Post a Comment