Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yeah, Church!!


This morning as I lay on my bed of misery. OK, I was in the office reading email when I heard Mommy and Gracie starting to stir this warm and bright Sabbath morning.
Gracie was informed that today was indeed Sunday and church services would be held as usual. " Yeah, Church!" I don't ever remember saying that in my whole life. I certainly found most heartening to know that she enjoys going to church. She always makes it a point to ask if I will go with them.
I have been sick most of this week so I got today off. I'm really getting tired of sitting around trying to find something to fill the time. I find myself checking back on the blog every couple of hours hoping to find a comment to read. Where did everyone go? I knew it would happen eventually. Even Gracie can't overcome boring writing. I'm lucky to be able to spell. Thank you spell check.
Grandpa Mo's jet boat is now on the market. We are having a fire sale. Literally, yesterday it burned over at Mean Aunt Jean's. No clues as to how the fire started. Spontaneous combustion anyone? It's not fuzzy. It's just toasted fiberglass.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Most people don't like to comment, especially if they don't have a google account. Sorry buddy. :)

Wendster said...

I have noticed that I have readers who don't comment as well. Like my mother in law ... she reads but "forgets" how to comment.
I have a feeling we have more readers than we think. But since I love to receive comments, I COMMENT when I come by. Because I have an opinion and everyone is welcome to it. LOL. Nah ... seriously ... I just like people to know they have readers.

Say "hi" to Gracie for me. And tell her she is still as cute as the dickens!

And I want a nick name ... you know ... if she has the time to bestow one upon me.

Wendster said...

pppssssst. Hey Gracie... Are you working on a cool nickname for your 'ol buddy, the Wendster, who thinks you are so dang cute?

I love the nicknames you think of. You are just SO dang smart.