This morning Gracie came in while I was crosswording to the fine music selection at Wide World of Wieners blog ( I'm glad to hear John is doing well today!) Look at me, Daddy" I checked her hair to see if she had knotted it up with usual twisting. Nope, all clear. " Look at my lips" A similar pose is in a photo from the bird cage. Are they creamy? She likes to put lip balm on with Mommy. " No, Just pretty" came her reply. Mommy had to know why I was laughing so long.
1 comment:
My little guy loves lip gloss too. But he doesn't limit it to his MOUTH. LOL.
You know ... it seems like I came by looking for a post over and over and didnt' see one ... and all of a sudden SO MUCH time has gone by and I haven't checked in. I don't know ... I believe I slipped into another time dimension ... or something?
Here's my absence note. LOL.
Post a Comment