Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Carousel, Ferris Wheel, and a Trampoline




Gracie has been quite busy lately. We went to visit her friends Blake and Bairn. Of course we played with their parents also. We went to a mall in Irvine with both a carousel and a Ferris wheel. Gracie loved the carousel. She was a bit nervous the first time on the Ferris wheel as she realized how high she was going. When the ride was over she begged to go again with Mommy. She also loves jumping on the trampoline. The other evening she noticed our neighbor over the wall. Calling out "Hi, I'm Gracie!" Such a shy child. You could tell Jose wasn't too happy with her bouncing up and looking over the wall.
We bought a new safety seat for her swing set. Now she can really fly. This kid seems to have no fear. We had lunch at Bandit's BBQ in Thousand Oaks. I have the tri-tip sandwich with a hot link added. Highly recommended by Papa Bear. Ask for Raul as your waiter.

4 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Hey, I logged into Google Reader and saw you had a new post...I checked it out and it was your video! But now I come to the blog and it's not here! Where did it go?

I never got the email btw...but maybe that's because you finally uploaded it? :)

Mindy said...

I love your blog! I guess it's because it's done by my favorite "permanent boyfriend" and it's about my favorite little girl! Please continue even though you don't get as many comments as you'd like

Mindi Kay said...

Sonya's boys are DARLING!!! Of course, nothing close to our gorgeous Gracie! Love you all!

Wendster said...

Hi Gracie!

Glad you had so much fun with your friends and your parents. They sure are cool to take you to such fun places, and to provide you with such fun things to do at your house: trampolines (tramp is what Lee's fam calls their's) and swings with safety seats to keep you safe while you soar so high.

Wade, I appreciate your kind comments at my blog. I am so glad you stop by and share your thoughts. Thank you for doing that. I still remember the 17 heart shaped chocolate cakes you and Gracie "baked" for my "shin dig" ... you are so cool like that!

Well .. hope you all are having a great week!

Hugs to all,

Wenderilla