I had my eyes dilated at the doctors yesterday. While waiting for Mommy and Gracie to pick me up I walked down to the DQ. I forgot to keep my sunglasses and the throw away pair they give would not stay on my "Huge head". I must have really frightening at DQ.
While I was enjoying my chocolate dipped chocolate cone Gracie and her Mommy came in to join me for some refreshment.
It had been decided that they would share a small hot fudge sundae. Apparently Gracie did not get that memo. As they sat down with me Gracie turned to her Mommy and asked " Where's yours?" Aw, the wonder of youth.
She ate a few bites of ice cream and whipped cream. Then using her index finger pointed to her forehead and told us her head hurt. Mommy taught about brain freezes. She is a quick study, and reported to me what she had learned.
Then it was off to look at the ice cream cake in the freezer. She then announced she would showing everyone her dance. The other young lads there did not seem overly impressed but she enjoyed herself none the less.
1 comment:
What the heck do you need to have your eyes dialated for?
Post a Comment