Friday, April 11, 2008

"So, Wade!"

Gracie was having a good day yesterday. We were all in the office. Mommy on her computer, me on mine, and Gracie looking for some attention. She wanted to play ball in the room. It is much too small and filled with too many things. She tried swatting a balloon with her daddy. Since we were not fulfilling her need of attention she then started speaking " So, Wade" as if she were about to ask a question. Mommy and I looked at each other and started to laugh.
Gracie had what she wanted. The World was revolving as it should. Around any and everything she says.
I made dinner last night. Please don't be too shocked. It is not the first time this century even.
After Gracie and her mommy ate Gracie came into the den to give me a kiss and tell me " Thanks for making dinner and you're the best silly dad ever" I'll take it.

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

Dude...is your camera still broken? We need some Gracie-Face!