Friday, April 11, 2008

Grandpa and President Hinckley

The other day Gracie was walking by our newly acquired by now outdated picture of the LDS First Presidency, Presidents Gordon B. Hinckley,Thomas S. Monson and Henry B. Eyring. as she walked by she pointed to the picture and said " There is President Hink-a-wee, and he has a cane just like Grandpa" I had to call Dad to tell him how much he has in common with the Prophet.
Today while Mommy was on her work computer having just finished using our home computer. Gracie came in sat in my chair and started in on the keys " Go to pbskids.org" followed closely by " This is not turned on." I always have to ask her how to spell kids. I figured out the pbs part.

1 comment:

Hizzeather said...

Blogger automatically makes the pictures bigger. Make sure they are in large format when they are saved on your computer, and then upload it to blogger like normal. Make sure you don't move it after you upload it, unless you go to html mode and move it by highighting the link. This may be confusing, because it was confusing to me at first! Call me up and I can explain it better!