The other day we were sitting on our bed with Gracie. Mommy had an ad for a Disney charm bracelet and many different charms. Mommy asked her to identify the Disney characters as she asked. I pointed to "Dopey" I guess I can relate best to him. Gracie said that he was a "Hi-Ho Guy!" We had a very good laugh over that. She really seemed to appreciate the attention as well.
She also started using a southern accent calling out " Pee nut heaad" It can be very entertaining listening to a 2 1/2 year old California girl speak with a southern belle drawl. I guess she really likes to talk.
She was excited to go to baby JJ's house for dinner and FHE last night. She was looking forward to playing with the gift she gave him earlier in the month. She did not leave disappointed.
We have been unable to access the Internet from home this past week. The ATT U-verse trial offer was a complete mistake. Trying to return to our old set-up was complicated by their inability to do anything to correct their installation mistakes.
We were helped immensely by the 3 technicians that came out and worked very late to overcome the problems. Benjie, Jimmy and Norm. They are the only reason this will not become GracieHates a ATT UVerse blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment