Last night after family prayer Gracie reached to hug Mommy and me telling us " You guys are my best friends ever-ever" Wow, talk about a great ending to a pretty happy day. I still can not believe how thoughtful she is towards others.
She often introduces us to others sweeping her arms in a wide arc, " Meet my friends..."
We hope that Gramma and Grampa good friends Rich and Bert will be looking in very soon from St. George. Hello!!!
Here are a few pictures from yesterday. Thanks again for looking in. I hope Gracie is nearly as amusing to you as she is for us.
2 comments:
Hey, thanks for visiting my blog!
How I found Ellen ... I clicked on her as a commenter on someone else's blog. Do you know the Sweeneys? I am an old friend of Brian's back from when we were both still single. Since then we have both found our eternal comps but we stayed in touch as pals. When I visited his blog I checked out his commenters and found Ellen there. I think they are related?
I just love Ellen! She is very talented and thoughtful!
I also adore Gracie. Just love the things she says and those photos you post of her. She seems like a real treasure.
I'll be back!
Hope you'll find time to visit my blog as well.
Wendy
I'm ready for a Gracie fix!
Post a Comment