Mommy had a doctors appointment this morning in Pasadena. She asked if we could then spend the day together playing with Gracie. While Mommy was at the doctors we found a nearby park and played.
It had a great set of swings and three different climbing rigs with several slides of varying lengths and twists. Gracie really loved the swings. She came down a short slide and did a stomach plant in the sand. She hit pretty hard but, she knew if she cried it would "adios" to the park. A few more trips across the rickety bridge and down another slide.
We picked Mommy and headed off to Travel Town for a train ride. a peek into a few railroad cars was not what Gracie had in mind.
Gracie was crossing the tracks of the exhibit train cars when the whistle blew for the train she made a quick step step to get off the tracks. I was amused and happy to know she knows not to play on RR tracks. The trip on the small train and she was happy as Choo-Choo Charlie. She even enjoyed pretending to be her own train on the painted tracks at the gift shop.
We wanted to ride the merry-go-round there at the park also. It was closed so we headed of to lunch with "Big Boy Bob's"
"Basketti and cheese please" was the request. Super BB combo for the large fellow across the table. Love that blue cheese dressing!
We ended are trip around town back at our mall carousel for a few trips. Daddy got the first turn and it made him a little dizzy. I guess it's the turning sideways and trying to look out to point out Mommy for Gracie's wave.
Please don't worry Heather. I will post the pictures soon. I'm trying to keep our few readers returning often.
I'm tired.
1 comment:
Sounds like a way fun day!
Pasadena Calif? I didn't realize that we are neighbors ... but then how do YOU have snow in your yard and I don't? Lol.
I'm thinkin' there must be a Pasadena in other states as well.
Post a Comment