Monday, November 9, 2015

A Few New Gracie Pictures

Here are a few new pictures of Gracie and her activities. Please to enjoy!
Here's a picture for you Sandee!
 Gracie has a new shorter hair cut. It helps keep down on the tangles. She wasn't too excited at first. She likes it now.



Gracie creates her own Tigger mask
   Gracie and her Dadda were watching the Tigger Movie and she decided to make her own mask. A very artistic child.

Below is her attempting to draw the peanuts gang. Both Mommy and Dadda were quite impressed with her efforts.




Gracie tries her hand at Peanuts

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I love your haircut Gracie. It's awesome. Much easier to care for too.

You are also very creative and quite the artist too.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Jeri Pettingill said...

Hi Gracie and parents,
I'm impressed with your creative and artistic endeavors. Keep up the good work. I'll bet you can make hundreds of creations.
Love, Aunt Jeri

Wendster said...

I'm back! And posting daily. You look beautiful Gracie Face!