Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Grampa Goes to Be with Gramma


Elmo Hansen Mordue 1933-2015 and Gracie



Today Gracie's Grampa stepped into the eternities to be back with his beloved wife Marilyn. He had been suffering from both physical pain and the effects of dementia. He has great faith in God and His Son Jesus Christ. He lived  his life following the commandments he learned in church.
Gracie took her parents up to Utah for Easter to see Grampa one more time. He was quite happy to see Gracie again. She loves and will sorely miss her Grampa. She also knows how much he missed Gramma and couldn't wait to be back with her.
The Joy of the Gospel Plan brings great comfort to Gracie's family today. We shall see you again Grampa. We love and miss you already.
 

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Wade. I know how much you both loved him and Gracie was Grandpas special girl. You could always tell how happy she was when Grandpa was around.

Have a blessed day my friend. ☺

Wendster said...

Oh my goodness. It's a good thing that I stopped by today, because I have virtual milk and cookies in my basket, here, so everyone eat up, and let's put a cookie next to Grandpa's picture and next to Gramma's picture so we can all celebrate that they are back together, and happy to be so! Yes, I suppose we had better give them some milk, too. What's a warm cookie without some milk? Dementia is no fun, but I'm sure it was only so he could forget how much he missed Gramma ... and now it's all gone. No dementia in heaven. It's against the rules. I have it on good authority. ;) Hugs to all of you, and especially to my Gracie Face. I hope you are all happy and chipper in no time! Wenderilla

Naomi and Family said...

I am so sorry Wade. He was truly a wonderful dad to you and Grandpa to Gracie! I am so glad you were able to see him at Easter. Happy reunions in Heaven! Love you all, and miss you.