| Gracie and Grampa at Yolanda's |
This morning Gracie and her Dadda took Grampa to the airport so he could fly back home. Grampa stayed long enough to be here for Gracie's birthday and her baptism day. Grampa was thrilled to watch Gracie get baptized. Dadda and Grampa told Gracie about their own baptisms so many years before.
He had an early flight so Gracie needed to get up before the sun to keep Dadda company on the drive back. Gracie suggested that they get breakfast before they headed home. Since Grampa was flying standby, it was a good idea to stay near the airport until Grampa called to say he had a seat on the flight.
Too bad family can't go in and wait until passengers board like the old days.
Mommy had Gracie bring an extra pillow and blanket in case she felt sleepy. She slept almost the whole way home.
Come again soon Grampa! We love you.
| Gracie and Grampa at the Airport |
1 comment:
Awww, I love that last shot. Too cool. I will say that I'm hungry for breakfast now.
I'm glad grandpa got to celebrate Gracie's birthday and her baptism.
Have a fabulous day. ☺
Post a Comment