| Gracie at Lunch with Dadda |
This week is Cub Scout Day Camp. Mommy and Dadda are involved in a local Pack and are helping out at the Day Camp this year. A perk for volunteers with younger children is they can bring them to Camp as well.
Gracie and Dadda went on Monday. Mommy joined them yesterday and will be with them on Friday as well. Dadda is a Range Master and worked on the BB gun range both days. Mommy work on the water games. Perhaps they will be together on Friday.
The Space Shuttle Cafe will be serving lunch on Friday. Pictures will be posted.
| Gracie, Dadda, and Mommy after Camp. Nice shirts, huh? |
1 comment:
I can remember going to a church camp when I was young. It was grand fun and I see Gracie thinks so too.
Have a terrific day. ☺
Post a Comment