Monday, May 21, 2012
Gracie Loses Another Tooth
Gracie at the Food Truck Event, It was a Warm Day
Bob, Madison and Gracie
Saturday was a busy day for Gracie. Mommy had a Women's Conference at church all morning so Gracie went with Dadda to look at a upcoming concrete and stone job. She was able to draw in the truck while Dadda talked business.(only 10 minutes, and the work was in the front of the house, so Dadda could see her the whole time)
Gracie went to lunch with Dadda, and Gracie's two cousins George and his grandson Ryan. Gracie had been at their house the evening before while Mommy and Dadda went out on a date. Gracie was playing with Ryan's little sister Rachel. Ryan played Captain Hook to amuse both Gracie and Rachel. Gracie was excited to see him again the very next day.
Gracie and Mommy went to a food truck fair at a local high school. On the way home Gracie's next loose tooth came out. Gracie became a little beside herself and Mommy tried to keep her calm until they got back home.
That evening Mommy arranged an evening with Gracie's friend Madison and her Grandparents. Dadda went to high school with them.
A great meal at Bob's Big Boy followed by some board games for the grown-ups while the girls played in their make believe world.
As Gracie explained losing her tooth to Madison on the way to Bob's she said " There was a little blood, but don't worry I'll get some more!"
Mommy and Dadda both laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gracie, the next time I visit we're meeting up at Bob's Big Boy. OK?!?
She's such a big girl. I knew she'd get over losing that tooth in no time and in fact she did.
Now I'm hungry for a hamburger and fries. I wonder why that is?
Have a terrific day. :)
Post a Comment