Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gracie Goes to Sisters Dinner Again

Mommy, Kathy, Cousin Debi, Chris, Jeanine, and Gracie



 Tonight Gracie went with her Mommy, Aunts and even her cousin to the monthly "Sisters Dinner." Mommy and her sisters try to have an evening out every month. Since Gracie's cousin is visiting from Wyoming they decided on a second "Sisters Dinner" this month. It had been quite a while since Mommy has visited with her niece, so long that Dadda had never met her either. She has always lived out of state since Mommy and Dadda have been married. Dadda was even invited. He has always wanted to hear what goes on during "Sisters Dinner" He finally had a chance to defend himself. Mommy went easy on him tonight. She hates to see him cry.
Mommy Trying to keep Dadda out of the picture.





3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, I want to come!!

Sandee said...

Sounds like a fun thing for the gals to do. I like it. I'm glad mom was easy on you too.

Indiana was fun, but it's good to be home again.

Have a terrific day. :)

Jeri Pettingill said...

I'm sad I missed seeing Debi. Can we have another Sister's dinner in June and again in August so I can come? I will be there for Emily's baby and again for Jennifer's baby in August. Thanks for posting the photo. I miss you all. We will be home very soon.