Bill, Andrea, Gracie and Grampa
Tonight Gracie had dinner guests. Andrea is one of Gramma's "besties", she brought her husband Bill with her for dinner and a evening of visiting with Grampa at Gracie's. Andrea and Gramma loved to play the piano and organ together.
Grampa said having them over for dinner was one of his goals during his stay with Gracie this time. He really wanted to see them again. It was a very pleasant evening catching up with long time friends that have not seen each other in quite a while.
Andrea even worked with Grandma AJ at the L.A. Temple. Talk about a small world.
Gracie was more than just a little shy when Bill and Andrea first arrived. Gracie was hiding in the kitchen, yet was making noises so everyone knew she was there. When the cheesecake dessert was about to be served, Gracie decided she needed to have some dinner or there would be no cheesecake.
Gracie and Andrea are now "besties" too. Gramma would be proud.
1 comment:
I have a tiny connection with Andrea too. I was in the temple and made a comment about Dad. Maybe it was in a prayer meeting.I can´t remember exactly how it went but maybe I was serving as a worker substituting on a different shift. She recognized who I was talking about and we were able to talk together for a few minutes. Very sweet lady. She was easy to recognize in the photo. Who knew? - there are so many connections we might have and never know it in this life.
Post a Comment