Sunday, January 22, 2012

Aunt A-me-me Comes to Town


Gracie and Aunt A-me-me


Gracie's aunt Amy came to town. She stopped in to pick up her brother Brent to let Texas have him for awhile. She flew in one day, stopped at Bear Pit for lunch, thankfully treating both Dadda and Mommy to a wonderful meal. Plus, the pickles are so darn tasty there.
Uncle Brent and Amy left the next morning. BG will be there for a few weeks. He will be getting a bathroom upgrade while he is away. It should be a lovely time with his Texas family. BG is quite popular in Texas. Amy said her friends were asking when he would be coming again.
Yesterday Gracie and her Mommy made a chocolate cake for Grampa. It is his favorite dessert. Gracie even decorated the top especially for her Grampa.



Gracie and her decorated cake

1 comment:

ellen said...

I want to meet Gracie next week when I'm in LA. Then maybe I'll end up on her blog. :)