Yesterday Gracie went to see Doc Amada, He's a Good Man. He told Gracie she has strep throat and had to miss another day of school. With the Thanksgiving break she hasn't been to school for eleven days.
Her throat started hurting on Friday evening. To any she may have infected Gracie is very sorry.
Mommy is Taking Uncle Brent to his eye doctor followed by a stop for Gracie's favorite Egg Drop Soup.
3 comments:
No fun! Hope Gracie starts feeling better soon! In the mean time, egg drop soup should make her feel a little more comfortable (and extra special).
I'm so sorry Miss Gracie. I hope you get well soon. Being sick is awful. At least you weren't sick on Thanksgiving.
Have a terrific day Wade and big healing hugs to Gracie. :)
Maybe you are a little better by now! I need to send your mom my recipe for egg drop soup. Very easy to make.
Post a Comment