Tonight Gracie took her parents to her local Church Stake Center to see Creches from around the world. She also enjoyed time in the children's room making beaded candy canes and paper looped garland for her Christmas tree.
The travel home was interrupted by a stop at KFC to take home.
As Gracie took her first bite she turned to her Mommy and said "Guess where I am Mommy, I'm on the bus to chicken heaven!Mmm,mmm!"
While her parents were laughing they spoke about the fortune from Gracie's cookie earlier in the week after her egg drop soup.
You Have a Charming Way With Words
Indeed she does.
As Dadda was headed to post this Gracie told him to add, "P.S., I'm chasing another chicken to put in the oven for more. Don't forget to add that part too, Dadda."
2 comments:
He has a point about KFC chicken. When I have it I think the same thing. It sure has been a very long time since I've been on the bus to chicken heaven.
Have a terrific day and weekend. :)
I mean she has a point. Good grief!
Post a Comment