Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gracie Gets a Laugh!

Tonight at dinner Gracie told her parents this little item. "Today at school I said something funny and Alexa laughed really hard." The look on her face was priceless. Getting laughs is fun. Gracie is trying out for Class clown. Her Dadda always tried to be class clown, but he never like wearing the make-up!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Gracie is already the class clown. She's always been that. Good for her.

Have a terrific day. :)

Wendster said...

Is this an actual position or a metaphor? She could TOTALLY take the competition! Go Gracie face!

Wendster said...

.... and let's NOT wear the make up.

Clown make up is just wrong.

Scary. Scary. Scary.

I had a clown picture hanging over my crib and as soon as I could speak I asked my mother to take it down. ha ha ha.