Friday, March 11, 2011

Gracie's Busy Schedule at El Torito.

Last week Gracie took her parents and Uncle Brent out to dinner at El Torito. Considering the place was about half empty Mommy and Dadda were treated to extra time with Gracie because of very slow service.
Gracie used her child's menu folded in half as a laptop computer. She asked Mommy for a drink of her water as Gracie's glass was holding up the back of her laptop. Gracie was pecking away when Mommy asked what she was doing. "I'm emailing Barbie for her address." That comment was soon followed by "Oh no, a chip fell on the delete button!" With both Mommy and Dadda giggling Gracie asked Mommy to type in a message also.
My, how Gracie entertains her parents.
One of Mommy's favorite things about a El Torito meal is the sweet corn cake they serve on every plate. Dadda showing one of his few moments of sacrifice always gives his to Mommy. This allowed Mommy to share a bite with Gracie. She replied "If you gave me this everyday of my life for breakfast, I would never pick my nose and I would pick up my toys everyday too!"
A second generation fan of sweet corn cake is born!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahaha. Gracie would never pick her nose? I wouldn't make that promise for sweet corn cake for breakfast every morning. Just saying. She's most entertaining indeed.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)