Yesterday Mommy and Dadda picked Gracie up from another exhausting day of kindergarten. As Gracie got into the truck for the long drive home she repeatedly expressed her discomfort with the extreme heat wave that rolled into town. "This Is the HOTTEST Day Ever!" became her rallying cry. "I think we need to go to the Slurpee Store." It was over 70 degrees.
Monday morning ice needed to be scraped from the windshield, so it was a little warmer yesterday.
2 comments:
You know that Slurpees and ice cream are essential when it is a hot day! I always thought it had to be over 90 to really be hot, but these days over 70 will do I guess...
Well if you want a Slurpee you have to convince mom and dad of that. I think she did a great job and I certainly hope she got her Slurpee too. Girls can hint loudly at what they want. I'm glad that Gracie has this down.
Have a terrific day and weekend. :)
Post a Comment