Gracie's big day comes tomorrow. She will enter kindergarten at our local school. Today was a sno-cone social for the children to meet some of the other kids in their new classes.
Gracie seemed to be fitting in reasonably well. It was Dadda that was having a hard time. He doesn't want to lose his little girl. She is growing much too fast for him. He knows that the next 13 years will fly by and he will watching her graduate from high school too soon.
Dadda will confess he will be the one crying tomorrow morning. Pictures will be posted tomorrow. Good Luck Gracie!
2 comments:
You'll be the one that is crying tomorrow. I've just got a feeling about that. I so remember my son going off to school the very first day. I cried too. He's now 40 and well you know.
Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Gracie, especially you. :)
Just wait till she is wanting to wear make-up and start dating! Heaven help the boys that want to date her and have to come meet her protective and very loving daddy! Good luck in school today Gracie!!! (When Ry goes to school the first time, I am sure I will be a mess too!)
Post a Comment