
Whitney, Gracie, and Amanda
Tonight Gracie's pal Troy asked her to come and babysit 2 of his daughters while Troy took his wife Jill out to dinner with Gracie's parents. Troy did not want to leave his girls home all alone. Troy brought Pizza, bread sticks and ice cream.
Troy, Jill and Gracie's parents went out to The Bear Pit for some very tasty BBQ sandwiches and pickles.
Dadda even took a picture of the menu and pickle dish to send to Aunt Amy in Texas. Amy sent a text back "That's just MEAN!! But I love you anyway." Dadda just wanted Amy to know she was being thought of.
Gracie did a very good job babysitting. The girls did not fuss all evening. Gracie will become a very popular babysitter before long.
2 comments:
I love Bear Pit also! Need to plan for that on our next trip to CA in August. Lewis does not appreciate it properly. Perhaps I need to organize a group trip. Any volunteers?
That's so funny! So clever! Good job Grace!! You're a natural! :)
Post a Comment