Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gracie Gets Behind the Camera

Yesterday Gracie wanted a picture with her panda. Then she wanted to take a few pictures of her toys she spread out. After a quick refresher course, Gracie went to snappin' She went around the house taking some unusual pictures. Dadda thought she took one very good photo of her Uncle Brent.
He enjoys making faces at the camera so there are not many with his mug in a goofy pose. Gracie took the best picture Dadda has seen of Brent. See what you think.





This is a very good photo of Brent.


One of Brent's usual poses




Another of Brent's usual poses.

5 comments:

Sandee said...

You have a photographer in your family. Who knew? She's going to go far.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Jeri Pettingill said...

Yea! I am happy to see a great photo of Brent. Please tell him how handsome he looks. Check your email I am sending some cute photos of Gracie I took at Walkers.

Hizzeather said...

Wow...you guys need to get Gracie a DSLR now! :)

Hi Brent!!!

Holly Mo said...

That is such a great picture of Brent!! Way to go Gracie :)

sptalley said...

Gracie is quite the photographer...I am impressed! ~Heather