Saturday, February 13, 2010

Talk to the Hand!

This morning Gracie was twisting her hair again. She then cries when Mommy brushes out the knots Gracie put in. Dadda asked her why she was twisting her hair again.
"I don't think my hand understands not to do it."
Dadda asked to tell her hand to refrain from twisting her hair. Gracie had a nice long chat with her hand explaining the need to stop the hair twisting.
After a few minutes Gracie came to Dadda and asked for her picture to be taken with her "girl things" This is one entertaining little girl.
Picture to follow soon.

2 comments:

Naomi and Family said...

That's awesome! I will so miss the days when the kids stop doing what we say (in regards to things like having a conversation with body parts.) Kids are so trusting, I love our kids! I do mean Gracie too with the "our". We love you guys too and can't wait to see you soon!

Wendster said...

Hee hee heeeeeeee. Gracie you sure crack me up.

I just love the things you do and I am looking forward to seeing this photo.

xooxoxxo

Wenderilla