Monday, December 21, 2009

Grampa is Here Again & "I Heard That!"

Grampa is back in town to spend Christmas with Gracie again. We are all happy when he visits. Gracie loves having Grampa watch her as she builds yet another block tower.
This morning Dadda (who is home sick from work) was on Facebook trying to contact his cousin Eric. Apparently FB has a real problem with him contacting Eric. Dadda repeatedly gets an error message and cannot type a message. As the error message came up again this morning Dadda said "Dang it!" followed quickly by " I heard that, don't say Dang it!" from Gracie's room next door. Both Mommy and Dadda were too busy laughing to reply to Gracie's wondering aloud why they were laughing.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Well, she's right you know. She was just telling you to clean up that talk. What a smart little lady.

Have a terrific day. :)

Wendster said...

I hope you feel better soon.

And just watch that potty mouth, eh?