Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gracie is 41/2 Years Old.

Last night Gracie's family had their annual FAMILY COOKIE Party. Dadda told Gracie she was exactly 41/2 years old, heard talk of the party and KNEW it must be another birthday party for her! What it must be like to have the world revolve around you. She certainly makes the world spin for her Dadda.
Gracie's cousin Heather is trying to take over the world one blog at a time. Heather helped Dadda add a new gadget on this blog.Mommy had to show Dadda what Heather was talking about. Dadda must still be stuck in the 20th century. Oops, excuse me as I answer My rotary dial phone.

4 comments:

Jeri Pettingill said...

Emily was a little sad that she missed the Cookie Party but we are so glad that she is here with us in Idaho! We are glad that the tradition is continuing. Hugs to Gracie and all the family. Hi Brent!

Sandee said...

Rotary dial phone? Bwahahahahaha. Gracie will help Dada. I just know she will, after all she's 4 1/2 now.

May I have some cookies too? Have a terrific day and may you and yours have a very merry Christmas. :)

Hizzeather said...

Yay! You did it! :)

Wendster said...

Don't tyou know that every time I bake cookies I celebrate Gracie's birthdays and partial birthdays?

Just kidding.

How fun to see the world that way, though.

And there you are again with that QUICK CLEVER SENSE OF HUMOR...! Wicked funny.

Rotary phone??? HA HA HAH AHHAHAHAHHA!!!

snort.